Job Title : Team Leader, French & English Speaker
The employee reports to : Service Delivery Manager, Senior Service Delivery Manager
The employee is in a direct relation with : all employees in Operations Department and other functional departments of the company
Job Requirements :
1. Secondary or higher education.
2. Contact center experience minimum 6 months.
3. Foreign language good working level.
4. Computer literacy very good.
5. Experience and customer related skills.
6. Team player.
7. Analytical and organizational skills.
8. Timely decision making skills.
9. High linguistic and literary culture.
10. Perfect English language and clear diction.
11. Fluent in one of the following languages French.
Rights and Responsibilities :
The employee :
1. Monitors the quality execution of tasks and assist agents in solving clients’ issues.
2. Provides instructions for the implementation of all campaigns.
3. Responsible for the timely updating and dissemination of information needed by the agents and mentors for the quality performance of their duties.
4. Provides specialized trainings to his subordinate employees before each new campaign.
5. Responsible for the KPI implementation for each campaign.
6. Responsible for day-to-day communication with partners, associated with the current campaigns.
7. Communicates and approves prepared scripts along with Operations Department and submits them to the Senior Report Specialist and Report Specialist.
8. Defines report types and periodicity of preparation. Monitors and approves the reports prior sending them to the clients.
9. Advises the Corporate Sales Manager on the current state of the campaign.
10. Monitors the timely completion of attendance forms for agents in the contact center.
11. Monitors the agents’ working schedules for their implementation and inquires about the reasons for non-compliance.
12. Approves or rejects his / her subordinates’ leave requests.
13. Responsible for the ongoing attestation of his / her subordinates.
14. Identifies and advises on the need for particular trainings for his / her subordinates.
15. Identifies and advises on the need for incentives / sanctions for his / her subordinates.
16. Performs all other tasks, assigned by the immediate manager, in accordance with his / her qualifications.
17. Prescribes, to the level of its powers, corrective and preventive actions related to the optimization and improvement of the work on the campaigns he / she is responsible for.
18. Has the right to be introduced to his / her performance assessment, as well as to express opinion about the assessment (in general or about a certain criteria).
19. Is responsible for company property he / she works with.
20. Follows the established company ethics and politics for work with customers and employees.
21. Works conscientiously for preserving company secrets and all information brought to his / her knowledge during the work process, including trade information and any other information about the company's functioning.
22. Executes all procedures, regulated by QMS (Quality Management System) and ISMS (Information Security Management System).
If a non-efficient procedure is determined he / she must inform the immediate manager.