• Position: Teacher Trainer / Educator
• Job Types: Full-time, Contract
• Location: Fes, Morocco
Requirements: • Master’s degree in education
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a teaching role.
• The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
• The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
• In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and educational procedures.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Computer skills. Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Takes leadership in preparation of curriculum instructional materials
• Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
• Conduct exploration/discovery-based lessons and projects focused on vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and writing.
• Building teaching networks to share resources and knowledge.
• Developing new strategies and plans for an improved learning experience.
• Observing lessons and identifying teachers’ strengths and weaknesses.
• Implement non formal education methods
• Delivering personalized instruction to each teacher by encouraging interactive learning.
• Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
• Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
• Assist teachers towards improving their competencies by acting as teacher consultant:
a. Evaluation of learning outcome
b. Using of curriculum materials
c. General classroom management
d. Use of instructional materials
Powered by JazzHR