Welovebuzz is looking for a Senior Editorial Content manager to join the Content team. This role is available in Casablanca.
Welovebuzz mission is to entertain, inform and inspire the young generation. Every week, we reach over 15 million people across our platforms. Giant brands, like Nike, Samsung or P&G, rely on Welovebuzz to share their message and inspire the younger generation. Welovebuzz is vision is to become millennials' favorite place on the internet.
Our media business has been growing exceptionally fast both in terms of revenue and audience. As we are heavily investing to further grow Welovebuzz, we are looking for a passionate, ambitious and hungry member to join us.
- We are passionate doers: It is passion that drives us and inspires us every day. We are not afraid of taking risks or making mistakes as long as we learn from them. We dream big, we think long term and we work hard to move fast.
- We are a community: People are at the heart of everything we build. We believe that great things are never done by one person and that our strength is in our union. We care about those we work with and those we serve.
- We are open: We are open to criticism, to new ideas and to change. We never judge and we always keep an open mind.
- We optimize for impact: We believe that one of our roles is to make a difference in people’s lives by solving problems that matter. We make money to build a better platform, we don’t build a better platform to make money.
- We will laugh hard, loud, and often: We enjoy our work and we have fun at it while doing serious things.
You will be directly responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of engaging, data-driven storytelling editorial content that connects with users and audience.
What you will do
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term strategies
- Create and publish engaging stories and content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Manage day-to-day operations with the sales team
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Prepare reports on account status
- Analyze campaigns to report on visitor data and user experience
- 3+ years relevant experience in online media and/or journalism
- Deep understanding of Content-related functions
- Ability to apply structure/frameworks to unstructured problems
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Self-starter who can own strategic initiatives and KPIs from start to finish
- Highly analytical and quantitative and used to making decisions based on data
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines, can handle and delegate workload effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, public speaking and writing skills
- 🏝Work from home: Feeling more productive at home? You could work from there!
- 💻Office laptop: Get your preferred tech gear to do your best work.
- ⛺️Unlimited time off: Giving yourself a break is a must for us.
- 🍞Unlimited breakfast: Your breakfast is on us every day at the office!
- 🥁Events access: There will be always a spot for you at the best festivals and events.
- 😎Celebrities Encounters: Meet top-celebrities @ our office and during events.
- 💪Gym membership: Healthy body, healthy mind. Get free access to Passage Fitness.
- 🐶 Pet-friendly: Don't keep your pet home. Bring your pet with you.
Working at Welovebuzz is also:
- A mentor that will help you through the onboarding process
- Continuous feedback so you get better
- A promise that you will learn a lot of new things
- An opportunity to work on the most innovative campaigns in Morocco
- An opportunity to reach and impact positively millions of Moroccans
- Flexible working hours (but a lot of work!)