Preferred QualificationsPGX JAVA Software Engineer within Oracle Labs
Oracle Labs Parallel Graph AnalytiX (PGX) is a toolkit for graph analysis - both running algorithms such as PageRank against graphs, and performing SQL-like pattern-matching against graphs, using the results of algorithmic analysis. Algorithms are parallelized for extreme performance. The PGX toolkit includes both a single-node in-memory engine, and a distributed engine for extremely large graphs and it is the core graph engine that powers several Oracle products, including extensions to the Oracle Database.
Graph analysis lets you reveal latent information that is encoded, not as data fields, but as direct and indirect relationships between data elements. This information is typically not obvious to the naked eye, but can have tremendous value once uncovered.
Read more about PGX
As a Java Software Developer and QA Engineer, you will work with your manager and team of highly skilled software engineers and researchers to invent, design, build, and maintain enterprise-grade software.
Your main responsibility will be in maintaining and improving the stability and reliability of PGX via.
You will also be responsible for maintaining our high standards of software security by keeping external dependencies up to date, possibly responding to CVEs and engaging with the open-source community.
Additional responsibilities include investigating, analyzing, and resolving customer-reported bugs and designing and developing new functionality to address customer requirements.
The work location is Casablanca Morocco. However, you will work with Product Development and Support engineers around the world.
We are seeking a candidate with the following profile:
• Experience with Java
• Experience managing and troubleshooting Java programs in production settings
• Experience with unit testing and code quality analysis tools (JUnit, findbugs, checkstyle)
• Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools (Jenkins)
• Experience with source control tools such (Git)
• Experience with build tools (Maven, Gradle)
• Good debugging skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Good customer interaction skills.
• Experience in compilers or virtual machines is a plus.
What we offer:
While demand is soaring across the industry, this opportunity at Oracle Labs offers unique possibilities, including:
• Challenging and changing tasks in the context of creating new products.
• To think BIG - it not a joke - we are offering to work on next generation technology and do research in products that Oracle is going to develop in the future. Did you know that Java was originally a product from Labs?
• International self-organized team with diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to publish the results of your achievements.
• Opportunities for career growth.
• Competitive pay and benefits.
• Being part of one of the most strategic department of Oracle and cooperate with smart people in Labs globally.
• Being part of a growing, dynamic, international team across Africa (Morocco), Europe (Zurich, Prague) and the USA (Redwood Shores).
• Bridging cutting-edge academic research with customer demand by developing novel techniques that address real-world problems.
To apply by sending us your CV to Talent Advisor email@example.com
Oacle Recruiting: "Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent"
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
Ajouter aux favoris
Retirer des favoris
Ajouter aux favoris
Vous devez être connecté à votre compte pour ajouter cet emploi à vos favoris. Cliquez sur « Continuer » pour vous connecter ou pour créer un nouveau compte. Vous pourrez ensuite accéder vos favoris depuis le web ou depuis notre application mobile.Continuer
Formulaire de candidature