GraalVM Senior Software Developer – Sustaining Engineer
Morocco, Casablanca/ Rabat
As a Senior Software Deveoper and Sustaining Engineer, you will work with your manager and team of highly skilled software, data, and test engineers to invent, design, and build highly stable and performant software. You will be responsible for resolving complex bugs reported by customers as well as improving the overall quality and stability of GraalVM APIs.
The team’s primary responsibility is to diagnose, debug and resolve complex bugs reported by customers as well as improving the overall quality and stability of the GraalVM family of products. You will be working in partnership with the GraalVM development team, customers, support teams, and developers.
The work location is Casablanca or Rabat, Morocco. However, you will work with Product Development and Support engineers around the world.
We are seeking a candidate with the following profile:
• 3+ years of relevant industry work experience.
• Hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Unit Tests and Code Quality Analysis Tools like JUnit, findbugs, and checkstyle.
• Experience source control tools such as Git.
• Build tools such as Maven and Gradle.
• Modern configuration and deployment management systems using tools such as Docker, Puppet, Chef , Jenkins, or Ansible.
• Experience managing and troubleshooting Java programs in production settings.
• Excellent debugging skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Good customer interaction skills.
• Experience in compilers or virtual machines is a plus.
What we offer:
While demand is soaring across the industry, this opportunity at Oracle Labs offers unique possibilities, including:
• Challenging and changing tasks in the context of creating new products.
• To think BIG - it not a joke - we are offering to work on next generation technology and do research in products that Oracle is going to develop in the future. Did you know that Java was originally a product from Labs?
• International self-organized team with diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to publish the results of your achievements.
• Opportunities for career growth.
• Competitive pay and benefits.
• Being part of one of the most strategic department of Oracle and cooperate with smart people in Labs globally.
• Being part of a growing, dynamic, international team across Africa (Morocco), Europe (Zurich, Prague) and the USA (Redwood Shores).
• Bridging cutting-edge academic research with customer demand by developing novel techniques that address real-world problems.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Ajouter aux favoris
Retirer des favoris
Ajouter aux favoris
Vous devez être connecté à votre compte pour ajouter cet emploi à vos favoris. Cliquez sur « Continuer » pour vous connecter ou pour créer un nouveau compte. Vous pourrez ensuite accéder vos favoris depuis le web ou depuis notre application mobile.Continuer
Formulaire de candidature