Welovebuzz is looking for 2 full-time Video Producers to join the production team. This full-time role is available in Casablanca.
Welovebuzz mission is to entertain, inform and inspire the young generation. Every week, we reach over 15 million people across our platforms. Giant brands, like Nike, Samsung or P&G, rely on Welovebuzz to share their message and inspire the younger generation. Welovebuzz is vision is to become millennials' favorite place on the internet.
Our media business has been growing exceptionally fast both in terms of revenue and audience. As we are heavily investing to further grow Welovebuzz, we are looking for a passionate, ambitious and hungry member to join us as Video Producer.
- We are passionate doers: It is passion that drives us and inspires us every day. We are not afraid of taking risks or making mistakes as long as we learn from them. We dream big, we think long term and we work hard to move fast.
- We are a community: People are at the heart of everything we build. We believe that great things are never done by one person and that our strength is in our union. We care about those we work with and those we serve.
- We are open: We are open to criticism, to new ideas and to change. We never judge and we always keep an open mind.
- We optimize for impact: We believe that one of our roles is to make a difference in people’s lives by solving problems that matter. We make money to build a better platform, we don’t build a better platform to make money.
- We will laugh hard, loud, and often: We enjoy our work and we have fun at it while doing serious things.
As a Video Producer, you will be part of the Welovebuzz Prod department and be in charge of overseeing video projects from concept development to post-production & delivery.
For both clients and for Welovebuzz Originals, you will be tasked to deliver high-quality videos, from scripting to publishing, that tell stories and gather millions of views.
What you will do
- Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shooting locations
- Anticipate and respond to the needs and requests from Welovebuzz’s partners
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the internal team to plan and produce Welovebuzz Originals
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables and ensure videos are shot and published in a timely manner
- Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- Have fun, lots of fun, while you’re working
- 3+ years of relevant experience in video producing (either full-time or freelance)
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines, can handle and delegate workload effectively
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Self-starter who can own important initiatives and KPIs from start to finish
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Deep understanding of production technicalities (lightning, production, editing, post-production, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of editing software, such as Final Cut Pro or After Effects
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment and ability to operate and carry it
- Familiarity with MacOS and all relevant MacOS apps
- Bonus: BSc/BA in Video Making or Photography
- Bonus: Experience in Live Streaming or Video Animation
- 🏝Work from home: Feeling more productive at home? You could work from there!
- 💻Office laptop: Get your preferred tech gear to do your best work.
- ⛺️Unlimited time off: Giving yourself a break is a must for us.
- 🍞Unlimited breakfast: Your breakfast is on us every day at the office!
- 🥁Events access: There will be always a spot for you at the best festivals and events.
- 😎Celebrities Encounters: Meet top-celebrities @ our office and during events.
- 💪Gym membership: Healthy body, healthy mind. Get free access to Passage Fitness.
- 🐶 Pet-friendly: Don't keep your pet home. Bring your pet with you.
Working at Welovebuzz is also:
- A mentor that will help you through the onboarding process
- Continuous feedback so you get better
- A promise that you will learn a lot of new things
- An opportunity to work on the most innovative campaigns in Morocco
- An opportunity to reach and impact positively millions of Moroccans
- Flexible working hours (but a lot of work!)
** Please submit your showreel or channel. Your work will speak first for you! **