Preferred QualificationsJava Full Stack Engineer - Oracle Cloud @Oracle Labs
Are you passionate about programming and want to join a fast growing international team that is brainstorming crazy ideas and turning them into practical products? Then we are looking for you.
Oracle Labs is the advanced R&D arm of Oracle, we focus on the development of technologies that keep Oracle at the forefront of the computer industry.
Oracle Labs is the only organization at Oracle which is devoted exclusively to research
What we offer:
• Challenging and changing tasks in the context of creating new products.
• To think BIG - it not a joke - we are offering to work on next generation technology and do research in products that Oracle is going to develop in the future. Did you know that Java was originally a product from Labs?
• International self-organized team with diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to publish the results of your achievements.
• Opportunities for career growth.
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Being part of one of the most strategic department of Oracle and cooperate with smart people in Labs globally
What you will do:
• Participate in all phases of the product development cycle including planning, feature design, and implementation, unit test development, bug fixing, and interacting with internal customers
• Develop new and enhance existing features based on product requirements
• Work on improving quality, performance, and usability of the product
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Experience with web services and/or web UI development
• Competency with as many of the following technologies as possible:
• Java 8, Java EE, Spring, Spring-boot, Maven
• REST, Docker, Kubernetes, E-signature, ELK, DevOps
• Cloud services hands-on: AWS, GCP or Azure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• English, both written and spoken
• Deep comprehension of the importance of teamwork
• BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
• Competent in the respective area of expertise
Ajouter aux favoris
Retirer des favoris
Ajouter aux favoris
Vous devez être connecté à votre compte pour ajouter cet emploi à vos favoris. Cliquez sur « Continuer » pour vous connecter ou pour créer un nouveau compte. Vous pourrez ensuite accéder vos favoris depuis le web ou depuis notre application mobile.Continuer
Formulaire de candidature