In today's world, vast amounts of data and information, structured and unstructured, are generated from a variety of sources.
This phenomena coupled with advanced computational capabilities offers humankind the ability to solve problems in new and exciting ways, some of which are still yet to be discovered.
IBM has embraced this opportunity and challenge wholeheartedly and we are seeking energetic and talented individuals to join our Systems Lab Services organization to assist.
1. Traveling to customers and timely executing the projects according to the DOU Work with customers, account teams, technical consultants,
business partners, GTS and management and ensure client satisfaction.
2. Encourage One Team approach. Develop and foster long-lasting relationships with clients, BPs, internal IBM teams,
based on insight and knowledge of their current and future needs Planning, installing, implementing, integrating new,
complex and unique solutions related to Power and Storage Systems administration,
3. problem determination, skills transfer to customers, business partners and IBMers Documentation as part of services engagement at customer site or at IBM location.
4. Interface directly with the Customer, Sales, Marketing and Development
5. Demonstrates leadership with external and internal clients to identify services engagement opportunities; provide proper Scope of Work definition and execute service
projects Lead growth in new business areas, generate demand for services and assets Drive follow-on business from successful client engagements
2)Feedback to Development about the product and services Drive on demand adoption.
6. Be proactive and develop new services that meet brand, development and field needs.
7. Pro-actively work with resource managers to identify the skills that are required to meet current and future needs for successful and timely deployment on opportunities utilizing those skills
including, but not limited to, honoring all internal and external commitments in a timely manner, being proactive, being responsive and cooperative with clients, peers, management and
other IBM organizations, and maintaining a positive, in control posture at all times
9. Continuous self assessment and continue to develop and expand deep technical and client facing skills to provide increased value to clients and be recognized as a MEA wide expert.
10. Get ready for the future challenges in line with WW IBM Strategy. Extend the range of offerings, capabilities, and improve business practices based on existing or potential market demand
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
N / A
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.