Being a partner with the Store BNOM in coordinating the Financial Management process. Business controller can do this by:
- Supporting the management team to create Actions Plans for their areas of responsibility. These are based on the store business plan, agreed goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Taking responsibility to summarise and communicate Financial Goals (including P&L) to ensure that they are agreed, communicated and clearly understood by everyone.
- Proactively working to develop the Scenario Plans based on how we will take fast action if the performance is better or worse than planned. I ensure these scenarios are well documented, realistic and communicated.
- Driving the follow-up process to ensure we focus on delivering the business plan.
- Supporting the colleagues to achieve their goals.
- Be responsible for co-coordinating and agreeing updated forecasts throughout the year.
- Ensuring the Business navigation team at Service Office is up-dated.
- Being responsible for securing that the costs are in line with goals and to highlight deviations and potentials, in order to take action to achieve goals.
- Encouraging the team and colleagues to discover even more effective and cost conscious ways of working to make us quicker, leaner and simpler, and through this lower our cost structure.
- Monitoring and analysing the staff cost and work with the HR Manager to ensure to the appropriate mix of staff to work in the most cost efficient way and meet the staff cost budget.
- Working with colleagues to analyse benefits, costs and investments and develop business cases.
- Communicating relevant business informations and goals to managers and co-workers, in a way which engages and inspires them to create meaningful actions to achieve the agreed goals.
- Previous management experience in a financial/commercial role with proven analytical and numerical skills
- Understand the profit and loss and how to affect its result through actions
- Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets, provide clear direction and following up goals
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a larger team
- Experience of leading in a changing environment
- Open minded and actively seeks out new ways of working
- Ability to prioritise and organise my work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available
- Experience of adapting to different styles of working to get the best out of all the team (situational leadership)
- Ability to confront and manage poor performance
- Ability to read and understand written English and speak basic English
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Proven record of consistently meeting agreed budgets and goals, and working on plans over a number of years.
- Ability to influence in a matrix organisation
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV (English version) to further boost your visibility.