1. Contribute to management through establishment of IT strategy based on business strategy.
2. Direct to establish IT security architecture to maintain the technological gap with competitors through core technology protection.
Role and Responsibilities
1. IT planning Participate in establishing a short and long term IT strategy (ISP, Information Strategy Planning), discover new IT and conduct survey on trends, manage IT TCO (total cost) and establish a software / hardware standard governance.
management, development, sales, SCM, security, etc. except for manufacturing)
2. IT investment and cost management Review whether to invest in IT such as system deployment and whether the investment is appropriate to efficiently manage costs and analyze annual IT costs.
3. Software engineering Execute planning, development, validation, maintenance processes for IT system development. (Including requirements analysis, improving infrastructure based on the understanding of development framework, etc.)
4. IT system analysis and design Innovate IT systems by analyzing the IT system, monitoring, tuning, and discovering areas to be improved based on the domain knowledge.
5. IT Infrastructure analysis and design Execute activities to implement an optimal hardware (server / network), taking various factors into consideration such as performance, scalability, cost, electricity consumption which are important for IT system operation.
6. IT security Participate in implementing a security system by analyzing IT security-related technological trends such as virus, vaccine, security control, and firewall.
7. Project management (PMO) Execute a project such as validating key IT projects' architectures and checking development milestones.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click .