Responsibilities1. Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
2. Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development of the business.
3. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
4. Be the ambassador for the TikTok organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities. 5. Drive employee engagement agenda for local employees.
6. Take care of HR operation activities : e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, leaving process.
7. Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case. 8. Plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements.
Qualifications1. Minimum Bachelor's degree. 2. 5-7 years of HRBP working experience.3. Strong command of the English language.
4. HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.5. Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
6. Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws. 7. Be self-motivated, diligent, responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly.