1. Maximize sales and profits by setting up and managing marketing strategy best for the relevant market / customer based on the global / regional strategy.
2. General responsible for setting up the best localized product strategy, and for the right-time delivery.
3. Provide the foundation for continued sales and profit creation by identifying new opportunities and connecting them with sales based on continuous communicate with the region and organization one is in charge of.
4. Secure product competitiveness by setting up differentiating strategy after analyzing the market, customers, competitors and technology.
5. Set up long-term strategic relations by continuously developing cooperative business model with clients.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Marketing support Manage marketing task in the responsible region so that sales subsidiaries in the relevant region can achieve planned sales targets.
2. Product strategy set up Manage product differentiation concept planning and positioning strategy set up by analyzing SEC, competitors / the market.
3. Subsidiary monitoring and opportunity identification, risk management Set up countermeasure strategy against confirmed risk factors by analyzing sales, operation status, and issues in the responsible region.
4. Customer management Oversee selecting, establishing and managing relations with potential customers and partners needed for business.
5. Retail strategy set up Set up min-long term retail strategy by identifying the market, customer, and competitor trends.
6. Distribution data analysis Manage subsidiaries’ and customers’ sales issues forecasting and countermeasure set up by analyzing distribution data.
7. Communication strategy Oversee media mix and communication strategy set up that can enhance SEC’s brand value and most effectively deliver product USP.
8. Promotion strategy set up Oversee promotion strategy set up for expanding market dominance and maximizing SEC’s product sales.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click .