Your main responsibilities in this role will include :
1. Governance and organization : Contributing to maintaining regionally shared services within a cluster to deliver and deploy training, audit and Group-
wide performance improvement programs to the Divisions and Local Business Units in alignment with Regional plan, agreed CoE support and Group standards.
Active member of Country SA / HSE Board in one or several countries.
2. Metrics : Consolidating data from the incident database and reports to the CoE Manager and relevant Country Managing Directions.
Signals evolving resource needs within the cluster. Reporting on progress re-implementation of Sustainability objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) to the CoE Manager as required.
3. Regulatory compliance : Tracking and assessing cluster-related emerging trends and legislation and communicates relevant information on local legal requirements.
Contributing to ensuring that all constituent countries operate in compliance with standards and respective legal obligations.
4.Risk management : Contributing to effective risk management of HSE and Human Rights related issues by providing specialist knowledge and advice to the business and in-Country SA / HSE Board.
5. Communication and engagement : Cooperating across functions and with business partners to raise awareness and drive performance, engages with internal and external stakeholders to build commitment and credibility for the CoE.
6. Operational support : Driving behavioral change to continuously improve performance through coordinate Group-wide programs and initiatives.
Supports sharing of best practices, and applies Group standardized processes to deliver consistent support within the respective organization.
Ensures capability is built through training.
7. Budget : Participating in defining annual budget for area of responsibility and is accountable for managing performance against agreed financial targets and constraints.
8. Project management : Contributing to and / or plans and executes projects. Developing and reporting on project objectives.
Managing project resources such as manpower, financials and other relevant factors.
9. People leadership and development : Ensuring area of responsibility is appropriately organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
Guiding, motivating and developing direct / indirect subordinates within HR policies. Effecting people decisions in the function’s scope of activities in cooperation within the respective organization.
As the ideal candidate, you should have any Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 8 10 years of experience in HSE field.
Knowledge in ISO 14K & 18K / 45K, audit experience.
Certified ISO, NEBOSH, OSHAS 18001 / ISO 45001, ISO 14001-2015, ISO 9001-2015.
Experience with Electrical safety, managing contractors, Project Management, Service management.
Change management, leadership and commitment to HSE.
Proficiency in both spoken and written English & French language is required.