ResponsibilitiesAbout Us : TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Team : The operations team, endeavours to continuously build and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the whole employee lifecycle.
We are dedicated to leading with care and have empathy in mind. We strive to develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs.
We aspire to ensure employees feel heard and that they are given the appropriate resources and support needed to be effective and efficient during their careers.
The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
Responsibilities : 1. Ensure legal compliance by managing and implementing applicable human resource state requirements.
2. Committed to building good and harmonious employee relations, including handling trade union relations, participating in collective bargaining, dealing with labour disputes.
3. Answer all queries from employees and line managers regarding human resources policies and procedures.4. Design and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing HR processes and procedures.
5. Support employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers.
6. Support relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration. 7. Be responsible for vendor management to improve operation and service quality, efficiency and experience (e.
g. benefits vendors).8. Responsible for contract preparation and all employee documentation according to local legislation (e.
g. reference letters, promotion letters, maternity administration, leaves, etc).9. Support employees and improve employee experience by providing end-to-end HR solutions to solve their issues.
Qualifications1. Bachelor's degree or above.2. 5+ years of People Operations / Human Resources related experience.3. Familiar with labour / compliance laws and cultural nuances within Morocco.
4. Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding).5. Support employees and improve employee experience by providing an end to end HR solution to solve their issues.
6. Analytical and problem-solving skills.7. High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.8. Humility, flexibility, and good interpersonal & customer facing skills are a must.
9. Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in English. TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.