1. Enhance company's competitiveness by designing organizations complying with the business strategy and acquiring / nurturing / managing talents.
2. Maximize organization's performance and drive employees' motivation by improving / operating HR policy (evaluation / promotion / reward / discipline) complying with the business strategy.
3. Create proactive solutions to drive and facilitate change initiatives and continuous improvement projects in support of the customer group and the broader business.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Talent management Plan year-round talent management processes including performance and workforce evaluation, development and succession plans.
2. Management support Apply expertise, systems and processes to meet business needs by collaborating with other members of HR.
3. HR Index management Prepare key HR indicators, grasp areas of opportunity, and provide supports for the development of related action plans.
4. Organizational culture management Prepare and monitor SCI actions with customer groups. Provide feedback to managers.
5. Recruitment support Design a recruitment process and job descriptions with managers.
6. Business manager support Plan communication, team meetings, approval processes and team building.
7. Employee issue support Provide support to resolve complex employee relations issues, performing investigations if needed.
Skills and Qualifications