1. Maximize efficient utilization of human resources by calculating the optimum number of employees needed for each organization in a short-
mid- and long-term and appointing workforce accordingly.
2. Enhance company's competitiveness by designing an organization optimized for its business strategy and acquiring / nurturing / managing core staffs(managers and etc.).
3. Maximize organization's performance and drive employees' motivation by improving / operating HR policy (evaluation / promotion / reward / discipline and etc.
complying with the business strategy.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Establishment and operation of workforce plan Manage the establishment and implementation of short / mid / long-term workforce plans according to the business environment and manage the optimum number of employees needed for each organization.
2. Establishing HR strategies and designing organizations Promote the establishment of HR strategy and the designing of an organizational model by analyzing the domestic and international market environment, and implement a regular / frequent re-organization.
3. HR management of managers Implement promotion / appointment / nurturing of managers based on the organization operation model and retention activities of core staff.
4. Operating HR policy Promote operation of HR policy (evaluation / promotion / reward & discipline) complying with the business environment and manage low / high-performers.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click here.