1. Enhance company's competitiveness by designing organizations complying with the business strategy and acquiring / nurturing / managing talents.
2. Maximize organization's performance and drive employees' motivation by improving / operating HR policy (evaluation / promotion / reward / discipline) complying with the business strategy.
3. Create proactive solutions to drive and facilitate change initiatives and continuous improvement projects in support of the customer group and the broader business.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Talent management Manage year-round talent management processes including performance and workforce evaluation, development and succession plans.
2. HR Index management Monitor key HR indicators, identify areas of opportunity, and facilitate the development of related action plans.
3. Change management Establish change management plans for organizational changes and support to business changes.
4. Communication Develop and drive the communication process to support organization changes.
5. Organization management Coach employees and managers on organizational practices, processes, and values.
6. Employee issue support Manage employee relations issues
Skills and Qualifications
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other's tasks
If you are European Economic Resident, please click .