Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering.
They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As an Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities. Acting as a Technical Consultant you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- Professional Services target / Market revenue target
- Growth: new opportunities/projects, closed/win projects, time to solution proposal, number of solution adjustments, functionality of solution according to business requirements
- Customer service: onboarding of new customers/service, technical wins
- Supporting business and product development: POCs, workshops, recognizing new market opportunities, initiatives on new product features based on feedback from interaction with clients.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- You understand client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- You act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
- Performance excellence: feedbacks, relationship with stakeholders and project teams timely reporting to stakeholders, escalations on time to reach milestones.
More about you:
- You have an Engineering degree, IT Degree or Technology related degree.
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience is a same position.
- SaaS experience – mandatory.
- eCommerce / Banking Sector / Call Centre / Enterprise – one of them is mandatory.
- Enterprise selling – a must.
- Microsoft / Oracle / IT Company Integrator – nice to have.
- Developing web services, digital platforms – intermediate
- Cloud computing / Solution Selling.
- Ability to travel (National)
- Individual contributor – no direct report
- Proven track – achievements, successful sale, strong performance
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike, and have great command of English and French.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!