RESPONSIBILITES : . He / she cooperates on Analyzes with the feasibility of structural design of new products and has retrospectively influenced structural design to optimize mold design with respect to the type of injection molding and the plastic injection molding process before OK this tool.
1. 2. He / she collaborates on design optimization with PD engineers, coordinators for external tool shops and suppliers of injection molding machines.
He / she is processing a feasibility study
2. 3. He / she analyzes the materials and performs the technical and economic evaluation of the proposed technologies and construction.
3. 4. He / she works with New Business Pursuit on new store calculations.
4. 5. He / she applies lesson learn from previous projects to new products.
5. 6. He / she proposes the purchase of a specific technology facility.
6. 7. He / she proposes technical specifications for purchasing new technologies.
7. 8. He / she identifies needs for sample and prototype production to validate designs and change them.
8. 9. He / she evaluates and analyzes the result of new technology trials and suggests other solutions.
9. 10. He / she cooperates with suppliers of key technological equipment and tools to ensure joint development and cooperation (development and production of next-generation equipment), maintains a supplier database, regularly checks the market situation of the commodities (potential suppliers, market prices, trends in the area, bench marking).
10. 11. He / she manages pre-acceptance and acceptance of machines, equipment, tools, collaborates with the certification series to eliminate any defects and shortcomings completed by device transfer and production documentation.
11. 12. He / she manufactures and maintains a manufacturing guide line for plastic injection and implements it in practice.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT(S) : Engineering Degree EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT(S) : 02 to 03 years experience within the Automotive Industry ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : Good level in English Varroc Lighting Systems, Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce