Preferred QualificationsFull-Stack Developer @Oracle Labs
Are you passionate about programming and want to join a fast growing international team that is brainstorming crazy ideas and turning them into practical products? Then we are looking for you.
Oracle Labs is the advanced R&D arm of Oracle, we focus on the development of technologies that keep Oracle at the forefront of the computer industry.
Oracle Labs is the only organization at Oracle which is devoted exclusively to research
The Project – Oracle Labs Data Studio
Oracle Labs Data Studio is a web-based notebook platform for data scientists. By combining live code collaboration in multiple programming languages with graph analytics and rich, interactive visualizations, Data Studio accelerates the process of exploring and gaining insights from your data. For graph data (think social networks or financial transactions), Data Studio comes packaged with Oracle Labs' graph analytics tool (PGX) and property graph query language (PGQL), adding an interactive visual layer that supports filtering graphs, highlighting elements, visualizing geographical data, and expanding/contracting the view, enabling users to explore large graphs intuitively.
What we offer:
• Challenging and changing tasks in the context of creating new products.
• To think BIG - it not a joke - we are offering to work on next generation technology and do research in products that Oracle is going to develop in the future. Did you know that Java was originally a product from Labs?
• International self-organized team with diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to publish the results of your achievements.
• Opportunities for career growth.
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Being part of one of the most strategic department of Oracle and cooperate with smart people in Labs globally
What you will do:
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture. Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
To become SW Developer @ Oracle Labs you need to have:
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Experience in:
• semantic HTML5, CSS3 (and a CSS preprocessor of your choice)
• jQuery, lodash and other popular libraries
• Experience with REST APIs and the concepts of RESTful architecture.
• Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Ruby, C++ or C#
• Experience with web server frameworks like Sails, Jersey, Rails, Spring
• Experience with Linux and setting up/maintaining webservers
• Experience with modern software development tools and best practices (IDEs, distributed version control, build and continuous integration tools)
• Strong troubleshooting skills and experience testing code on cross platforms and browsers
• Strong communication skills to participate in continuous two-week sprint cycle intervals and collaborate with multiple teams for design direction
• Bonus points if you're familiar with:
• Docker/Docker Compose
• Data Visualization Libraries (e.g. d3, cytoscape.js or others)
• AMD, CommonJS, UMD
• ES 2015, Babel, Webpack
Read more about our current projects:
• Oracle Database Multilingual Engine
• All projects
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
Ajouter aux favoris
Vous devez être connecté à votre compte pour ajouter cet emploi à vos favoris. Cliquez sur « Continuer » pour vous connecter ou pour créer un nouveau compte. Vous pourrez ensuite accéder vos favoris depuis le web ou depuis notre application mobile.Continuer
Formulaire de candidature