PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Innovative Business Solutions Group is a global organization dedicated to delivering solutions that address market specific or customers’ unique and competitive business requirements.
The mission of SAP Innovative Business Solutions Group is to be agile, innovative and flexible in providing high quality, supportable solutions.
With 11 development centers worldwide, we are able to leverage a global delivery model that utilizes the specific strengths of each location.
SAP Innovative Business Solutions Group, therefore, looks for an engaged seasoned professional (f / m) in the role of a Global Solution Architect (Expert level).
The candidate must have a strong development or consulting background with proven experience on multiple customer projects within various vertical industries such Automotive, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.
The candidate should have a very charismatic personality with superb presentation skills geared to all levels of customer’s corporate structure from IT developers to high executive level.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Solution Architect for Innovative Business Solutions Group you will :
1. Analyze the requirements coming from leading companies
2. Work closely together with customers and internal SAP teams (such as Go-To-Market, Consulting, Business Development, Sales, Development)
3. Develop Go-To-Market approaches for new markets / products and plan / execute respective activities, such as presentations at industry events
4. Position our solution experience with new and existing customers (Business Development / Market Development)
5. Discuss with customers different architecture approaches, considering commercial implications for SAP
6. Perform effort estimations for projects to be won
7. Write Solution Proposals for projects to be won
8. Take ownership of large portions of a project deal, including the analysis, authoring and estimation of a solution.
As a Solution Architect, you are expected to optimize the customer’s project by ensuring maximized usage of the SAP Standard Product and proposing a custom solution that is sustainable and maintainable.
In the early stages of qualification and engagement, a Solution Architect must possess the ability to rapidly develop solution concepts, an overall vision of the art-
of-the-possible . During formal evaluations, a Solution Architect acts as the team lead, must closely collaborate with Development Architects, delegate ownership and responsibility for various solution elements to the Development Architects, facilitates interaction and collaboration with the customer and acts as the primary voice of the team to the account team and the customer.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and / or mental disabilities.