Maintenance Engineer -ELECTRICAL / Automotive industry
We are recruiting a Maintenance Engineer -ELECTRICAL / Automotive industry
Roles & responsibilities :
1. Maintaining of Electrical Equipment in good working condition.
2. Handle breakdown maintenance, time-based maintenance, preventive maintenance as per schedule and reduce the machine down time.
3. Maintain audit documents as per standards.
4. Maintain & monitor spare part stocks.
5. Continuous improvement & poka- yoke systems to be implemented.
6. Drive energy saving initiatives
1. Responsible for Power distributions system (from Incoming HT supply to LT supply distribution)
2. Knowledge on and responsible for proper working of - Generators / Compressor / power Transformers / Bus duct / HT & LT breakers / cooling towers / water chillers / oil chillers.
3. Air line / driers / Air receivers - Erection, commissioning & maintenance
4. Panel board / cables / cable trays / Earthing - Erection & maintenance.
Profil recherché pour le poste : Maintenance Engineer -ELECTRICAL / Automotive industry
1. Knowledge in - CNC controls / PLC / HMI / servo systems / Robots / Ac / Dc drives / diode / resistors / rectifiers / IGBT.
2. Knowledge in reading electrical drawings
3.Knowledge in panel board elements like limit switch, sensors / reed switch, contactors, switch, breakers, Push buttons, lights, relay Elements, MPCB, OLR, MCB, smps, Etc.
4.Experience and knowledge in handling PCB
Bac+5 et plus
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans - Anglais (courant)