1. Manages the development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market. 2. Manages the property's reactive and proactive sales efforts.
3. Determines and develops marketing communication activities, in conjunction with Regional Marketing Communications. 4.
Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations.
5. Maintain an awareness of the hotel’s market position. 6. Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and increase market share.
7. Suggests innovative marketing ideas and develops deployment strategies to continue to grow market share. 8. Serves as the sales contact for the General Manager, property leadership team, Group Sales and Area Sales leaders.
11. Bachelor’s degree preferred.12. 5 years of sales leadership in similar sized operation preferred.13. Ability to hear, speak, read and write English and French fluently.
14. Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills, as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.15. Extensive knowledge of sales skills, revenue management, recruitment, supervision, training, and motivation of managers.
16. Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
17. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.