1. Advocates Eaton’s commitments towards sustainable development in the engineering community of the electrical sector.
2. Interprets existing, new and upcoming product stewardship-related regulations of markets affecting products of Eaton Electrical Sector.
3. Translates product stewardship-related regulatory requirements into actionable product specifications.
4. Tracks and reports the overall product compliance status on BU-, divisional-, and group-level by developing analytical product compliance status reports.
5. Develops and implements methods to estimate and report the scope-3 emissions of the electrical sector product portfolio.
6. Develops design principles, tools and methods to address and reduce product lifecycle emissions ( Design for Climate Change ).
7. Develops and implements methods to quantify circularity such as recyclability, re-usability, durability and disassembly of products.
8. Supports new product- and VAVE-programs regarding the execution of the ecodesign process ( Design for Compliance / Climate Change / Circularity DfC3 ) for ensuring that internal and external ecodesign-related requirements are met.
9. Leads activities related to lifecycle assessments and environmental product declarations.
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services.
We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more safely, more efficiently and more reliably.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.
9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters.
Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed.
We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background.
In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we as individuals and as a company are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.
We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job : Engineering