RemotePass is a platform enabling companies to easily hire onboard and pay remote teams globally.
We are a UAE-based startup but fully remote. We are backed by leading regional & international VCs, Wamda Capital, BECO Capital, Plug & Play with the ambition to make remote hiring effortless.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to work collaboratively with our team developers to assist in expanding features and functionality for our SaaS solution.
As an Employment Partnership Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with team to architect, plan, and execute releases
- Fix bugs and re-test to ensure desired results
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines and automated tests (jest, cypress, or similar) for developed applications
- Write code and assists in the architecting for large-scale web applications
- Document components and design patterns to enable quick consumption from other team members
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in React / React Native
- Experience with consuming REST-based APIs.
- Experience with Redux
- Ability to build a pixel-perfect UI using screen mockups as reference.
- Experience writing automated tests and following coding standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- Paid time off