The SaaS Product Sales Expert is an individual contributor role in regional structure with direct reporting line towards Sales Director / PSE team leader and full accountability for achieving sales targets.
SaaS Product Sales Expert main goal is to improve and speed up SaaS product penetration and monetization in the region across all target verticals. Focus of this person is on translating product performance targets into regional targets and activities to achieve best balance in terms of effort and outcome keeping proactive feedback loop from market to HQ. This is achieved by owning revenue KPIs and active selling of dedicated SaaS product(s) in dedicated region(s) and execution of commercial activities with continuous collaboration with HQ team on all commercial and strategic initiatives.
PSE supports and actively participates in high value growth opportunities, from ideation phase to execution phase, working closely with all peers and stakeholders.
PSE is a “go to person” when it comes to experience and assistance regarding selling SaaS solutions. Goal is to create and execute monetization strategies and successfully bring and commercialize products on the regional markets which combines hands on work with customers and strategic approach.
Also, the Product Sales Expert is working on new opportunities for their region that are going to bring high value, identifies sales opportunities in changing environment, owns and drives sales deals and sales strategy in general.
By doing all above stated, PSE is continuously gathering market insights, customer and local team feedback and feeding it to HQ (PSMs, PD, PMM…) in a structured and meaningful way in order to create prerequisites for further growth and sustainability.
Your main missions will be:
- Achieving sales targets
- Build, align and execute regional and product G2M,
- Drive product adoption in the region, while supporting sales activities with product knowledge to ensure increase in opportunity closing rate,
- Defines and develops effective go to markets and customer segmentations - Cross updating in regards of features missing/not applicable to capture market share, direct client feedback about opportunities lost, communicate any other blockers observed on the market.
- Strong bond with PSM team in HQ is established.
- Detect key areas of growth and build strategies and initiatives (jointly with local team and HQ) to exploit these opportunities as well as remove potential blockers.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Managers to align key Q/Y priorities, initiatives and/or markets, providing input on new areas of growth for our SaaS offering while aligning marketing strategy,
- Keeping regional team members up to date with all the latest major product features or new releases, ensuring better solution offering for our targeted clients,
- Work closely with SOP to analyse respective product pipeline in the region, drive clear tactics to enhance, overcome any gaps to achieve targets,
- Regular (weekly) syncs with HQ(PSM) for sharing regional product feedback and useful insights about, bringing attention to specific regional use cases or ICP, Pricing and other market specific commercial conditions, with solutions to address them.
- Monitoring and regular reporting about pipeline creation, velocity and conversion and helps in removing roadblocks by partnering with HQ and Regional roles.
- Works with marketing to capitalize product wins and creating social proof and positive noise
More about you:
- Relevant degree / diploma in Marketing & Sales
- 2 + Years in Sales
- 2 + Years in Marketing
- 3 + Years in the Martech / SaaS / Cloud industry
- Able to build a Product strategy
- Able to manage a Product Life Cycle / Product Development skills
- Strong selling and value building skills
- Technical product knowledge
- High level of communication – presentation, speaking and writing in French and English
- Independent / self-starter individual with low to no supervisory required
- Team player with big picture mindset
- Leadership skills: to drive indirect teams and individuals to deliver own KPI’s
- Strong network in country
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!