- Possesses a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Collaborate with Solution Architecture & Delivery team to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Provides guidance and removes roadblocks among parties to ensure the successful execution of projects using Scrum methodology
- Leads problem resolution and continuous improvement on the solution by identifying key stakeholders, animating workgroups to improve specific topics.
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product or project and are delivering reusable, robust features
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product or project features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Assess value, define and prioritize user stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value.
- Participate in the definition of story acceptance criteria, draft them when feasible, and provide examples in support of Acceptance Test-driven Development (ATDD) specification by example
- Makes sure quality standards are met and established Standard Operational procedures are followed
- Work with other product owners to identify features’ gaps and overlaps in order to ensure high reusability across projects and products
- Own and maintain internal product/project documentation
- At least 5 years of experience in the IT sector, preferably software development projects and relevant experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Background: Engineering/Business administration
- Experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum is a must.
- Advance in English
- Experience with multicultural teams in different locations
Novancy One est leader du recrutement et staffing de profils dans les domaines des systèmes d'information et de la transformation digitale. Chaque candidat qualifié sera considéré pour un emploi, indépendamment de sa race, sa couleur, sa religion, son genre, son orientation sexuelle, son origine nationale, son handicap, son âge ou son statut de vétéran. Si vous pensez que votre candidature aurait été injustement écartée, veuillez nous en aviser par email : email@example.com. Pour consulter toutes nos offres : https://novancy.com/jobs/. Pour enregistrer une candidature spontanée : firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR