The Mall Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the mall operations including but not limited to tenant relations, marketing, events, promotions, control over the Retail facilities management and oversight of the building maintenance.
Key responsibilities will include :
1. Establish and lead the team to manage the overall shopping mall operation, from pre-opening, leasing stages, through the opening until a daily, stable successful operation, including all technical and nontechnical fields.
2. Set together with the senior management team an overall business plan (including budget, revenue and growth) for all disciplines.
3. Focusing on the project development, leasing, marketing strategy, mix tenants and managing the center as a world-class shopping & fine dining destination.
4. Develop effective marketing plans for meaningful footfalls and optimize promotion and positioning of the mall brand.
5. Monitoring and implement development plans to maximize the mall revenue and traffic.
6. Responsible for profitable management of high quality shopping mall and creating mall operating budgets, execute control measures and driving achievements.
7. Implement policies for the Mall, highly steps to improve systems.
8. Lead and direct the maintenance program to assure providing high quality service and safe environment to both customer and tenants.
9. Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
10. Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
11. Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
12. Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
13. Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
14. Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
15. Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Minimum of 5 years Mall Management experience (mall manager level or above), preferably in the GCC region including mall development, mall launching and mall renovation.
2. Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management.
3. Understanding and experience in managing Service Level Agreements (cleaning, security, facilities management etc.).
4. Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities.
5. Good understanding of mall management & operations and associated policies and procedures.
6. Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion.
7. Excellent English Communication Skills.