ContexteResponsible for Trade Marketing Operations, in Personal Care category for all channels related activities. Will work closely with the Supply Chain, Finance, Sales & Shopper Marketing teams, to assist in the implementation of the category plans into category action plans and schemes and provide high quality response / inputs to the Sales operations team to achieve targets in a cost-
effective manner. Main Accountabilities Roles & Responsibilities
1) Category Activity Review Meetings : Leads prework preparation and alignment with marketing teams to ensure smooth and efficient CAR meeting and quality output
2) Demand Planning Meeting : Transform activity plans into volumes and forecasting operations with Demand Planning and Marketing teams
3) Supply Risks Meeting : leads and decides tradeoffs, based on guidance from CCD manager, month to date consumption and events planned
4) Drive Profitable growth : monitors sales trend and market dynamics, develops a thorough understanding of markets and channels for the category and leverage this to propose ideas to fill gaps / accelerate growth.
Responsible for Trade Marketing Investments monitoring, to ensure that plans are in line with budgets and ROI objectives.
5) Overstock / residuals / slobs : own the development of liquidation / mitigation plans in alignment with the category objectives, calculate budgets required and follows up on sign off from CCD manager, and keeps a close eye on implementation of the plans
6) Innovations : responsible for innovation volume buildup and rundown plans in alignment with Marketing teams. Defines out skus for innovations.
Briefs CCD manager for key risks or opportunities regarding the innovation
7) Promo planning : Develop promo planning by promo type and by quarter (within guideline set by CCD manager). Analyze competitiveness of promos vs competition in types and intensity, share of folder and initiates proposal for new promo types and ROI calculation.
Key competencies 1- Business acumen, able to spot patterns2- Drive actions with speed3- Problem solver, able to create solutions4-
Passion for growth5- Strategic influencing6- Team leadership7- Team commitment8-Cross Functional co-ordination Key skills 1)Computer Skills -
Excel, PowerPoint, 2) Analytical Skills; 3) Business Acumen Relevant Experience 2-3 years in Trade Marketing