Purpose of Position
This position is responsible for end-to-end and on-time delivery of large-scale payment projects. Solutions spanning design, requirements, contract development, estimating, engineering development, verification, system integration, and into installation and deployment.
Provide managerial leadership to a Project team.
1. Complete all technical integration of various element forming an end-to-end payment solution.
2. Apply adequately the 9 knowledge areas of Project Management standards (PMI) Support and drive actions post initiation on major solutions from pre-
bid through delivery, picking up ownership after initial commercial discussion and scoping.
3. Effectively apply internal development process known as APD or CLO and enforce defined project standards
4. Define clear product and solutions specifications and drive gap analysis / estimating of work content.
5. Develop Functional Specifications and Change Notices
6. Act as the Program Technical Customer Interface
7. Oversee the entire project life-cycle and manage cross-functional team from project initiation to production release and roll out
8. Day to Day management of program team personnel and communication with key stakeholders
9. Develop and manage program schedule ensuring on time delivery of agreed to milestones and deliverables
10. Plan, organize, lead and control the progress of the assigned projects as per the customer requirements
11. Manage project budget and Produce detailed cost breakdowns for all work & task
12. Working as part of a team, manage resource requirements and utilization, Keep up to date trackers of project roll-out activity from initial plan through to invoice
13. Meet the KPIs and deadlines
14. Project Progress reporting and action plan developing
Measures of Performance
1. Delivery to Plan (on time / on cost job completion)
2. Risk management
3. Change control effectiveness
4. Evidence of ownership of issues and the resolution of problems
5. Quality of communication & reporting
Background and Skill
1. Bachelor / Master’s degree in Software or Electronics engineering, or equivalent experience
2. Either technical project management skills or well-developed business analyst experience
3. Experience with gate process and agile methodology
4. Proven sensitiveness of commercial issues and consequences of actions
5. Experience with extensive cross functional exposure preferred
6. Distributed & multi-cultural team management experience
7. Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
8. Fluent in English Arabic or French a plus
1. Practical a do-er
2. Proactive thinker capable of anticipating problems and of taking action to avoid issues.
3. Energetic with the ability to lead, enthuse and establish personal credibility.
4. A good communicator able both to listen intelligently and respond intelligibly both verbally and in writing.
5. Able to work on own initiative whilst being a team player.
6. Strong desire to provide excellent customer service
Scope and Impact of Position Responsibilities
Critical to successful implementation of Gilbarco’s and Partner’s Payment solution and Projects