Your main responsibilities in this role will include :
1. Volume and profit : Selling products / systems / services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units / Product Groups.
2. Customer relations : Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product / systems / services offering, and align to provide a solution.
Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
3. Sales plans : Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
4. Sales : Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
5. Marketing : Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
6. New market opportunities : Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-
how sharing and cross-collaboration.
7. Administration : Managing administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
8. Offer preparation : Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and / or the Marketing Manager.
Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
As the ideal candidate, you should be fresh graduate from Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electro-technical engineering.
Proficiency in both spoken & written English, French & Arabic language is required.